After ten years from the launch of the first stainless steel oven, here is ONE, the new portable pizza oven from Alfa. Bring home this compact, light (only 50 kg/110 lbs) and distinctively designed device. It takes five minutes to assemble it: just screw the levelling feet, insert the flue and chimney cowl and let the party begin!
ONE goes from 0C (32F) to 500C (750F) in just 10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds.
Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (110 lbs).
A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza.
Thanks to the patented Alfa deflector, heat gradually comes out of the flue and ensures outstanding performances. The mouth of the ONE oven is designed to maximise the heat of the cooking chamber and to better rotate the pizza inside it.
Get the ONE oven right now and take it home effortlessly with the help of its small box 77x57x47 cm (30x22x18.5 in).
- Oven floor size: 6040 cm.
- The Alfa Forni pyrometer facilitates the accurate measurement of the temperature according to the type of cooking.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- 50 Kg (110 lbs) of made in Italy
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.